The purpose and objectives of the Britannia Village Community Association are to:
- Develop and foster community spirit;
- Protect and enhance the quality of life throughout the community in terms of built and non-built environments;
- Promote organized education, civic, emergency, environmental, and other community endeavours;
- Keep residents of the community informed of all actions or proposed actions which could affect the community;
- Co-operate for mutual benefit with other organizations having similar objectives; and
- Pursue such other complementary purposes not inconsistent with the above.